We spend £200 million annually providing goods, services and
works to our customers across the UK. The money is largely from
public funds and we have a moral and legal duty to ensure that
value for money is achieved. The procurement process must:
- Achieve value for money for Places for People and our
- Be transparent, fair and achieve the highest standards of
- Comply with public procurement legislation and our own
procedures, visions and values.
What we look for
- Financial, commercial and technical capability to meet our
- Commitment to equal opportunities, environmental issues, safe
systems of working and corporate responsibility
- If you're a contractor (building, grounds maintenance,
cleaning) we encourage you to be Constructionline accredited and
CHAS compliant or similar Safety Systems in Procurement
(SSIP) as a pre-qualifying standard.
We are required to advertise certain contracts that exceed
specified threshold levels in either or both of Contracts Finder
and the Official Journal of the European Union.
You can register as a potential supplier, and view
opportunities, on the Due North housing portal.
By registering free of charge, you will be able to:
- Post a profile of your company, indicating what sorts of
opportunity you are interested in
- Receive email notifications whenever opportunities matching
your profile become available
- Register an expression of interest in a published
- Request contract documentation to be sent to you.
Get in touch
T: 01772 897200 - ask to speak to group