Our customer service charter
We care about you and want to provide excellent customer
service. This charter outlines the customer service standards you
can expect from us. We will:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Deliver high-quality services at all times.
- Tell you how we're performing
Accessibility and fairness
We aim to make our services easy to access. We'll do this
- Offering different ways to contact us
- Telling you about the other services we offer
- Listening to you
- Being respectful, courteous and honest.
Communicating with you
When you require a service from us, we'll make sure you
- What we provide
- How and when we provide it.
If you have a query, we'll tell you how long it will take to
respond. We'll do our best to keep to our agreed timescales - and
explain why if we can't.
If the outcome is not what you had hoped for, we'll explain why
and tell you what will happen next.
Offering a consistent quality of service
We aim to get our service right first time. We'll achieve this
by giving our staff ownership and responsibility. All staff are
trained to deal with enquiries confidently. Our staff should
- Well informed
Your experience should be efficient and positive. If we don't
meet your expectations please tell us. Or, if you have
a compliment or suggestion about how we can improve, let us know.