Get insurance

Home contents insurance

It's a good idea to insure the contents in your home. This is something you need to arrange yourself. We insure the structure of your home as part of your tenancy agreement but it's up to you to insure your personal possessions.

If you need contents insurance - or you're looking to move to a different insurer - take a look at the 'My Home' policy. It's been designed for tenants by the National Housing Federation - a charity that represents housing associations.

Apply today

Applying is easy, prices are competitive and you can pay fortnightly, monthly or annually. By acting today, you'll protect your belongings from fire, theft, water bursts and vandalism.

Find out more by calling 0845 337 2463 (mobiles may be cheaper on 01628 586189) or download an application form (pdf).

You can also read more about the policy on