You can listen to this website by using BrowseAloud. This is a
free service and can be downloaded from the BrowseAloud
What is BrowseAloud?
BrowseAloud makes websites accessible to those who require
online reading support. It works by reading web pages aloud in a
human-sounding voice. All you need to do is hover you mouse pointer
over the text to hear it.
What does BrowseAloud look like?
BrowseAloud features are accessed from an easy to use toolbar
(see above). You can position this toolbar anywhere on your screen
or hide it from view.
What will BrowseAloud do for me?
- Read web pages aloud in a human-sounding voice.
- Read secure web pages
- Read PDF and Word documents in their original format
- Highlight each word as it is spoken to show you where you are
on the page
- Magnify text to your chosen font size and font style
- Translate word-for-word between English, French, German,
Italian and Spanish
- Look up accurate dictionary definitions
- Convert text to MP3
- Mask information on screen to help you focus on a particular
Who does BrowseAloud help?
BrowseAloud helps any website visitor who requires online
reading support. This includes those with learning difficulties
such as dyslexia, mild visual impairments and those with English as
a second language.
If you need anymore help contact the BrouseAloud
Tel: +44 (0) 28 9442 8105