We are passionate about putting people first and involving our customers at every opportunity. That's why we're creating more ways to get involved and tell us what you think about our services, policies and processes.
There are so many different ways you can get involved with us.
We invite customers to join our new national and local panels.
By volunteering to become an involved customer, you will join others from across the country to represent customer views on issues like fire safety, involvement and complaints.
As an involved customer, you will:
- Help make real improvements to our services
- Make a difference in your community
- Increase your confidence and learn new skills
- Get support with your IT skills
- Have access to Tenant Participation Advisory Service seminars
- Take part in report writing, presenting or public speaking
- Have any out-of-pocket expenses covered.
Are you interested in finding out more? You can read about the roles below and apply using our simple form.
We recommend joining a maximum of three groups.
Join our national and local panels.
Are you interested in finding out more? You can read about the roles by clicking below and apply using our simple form.