For our existing customers

Tenants contents insurance

Our specialist contents cover is especially for customers who live in a Places for People home. 

We work with a major insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in monthly instalments, at very competitive rates, and for all new customers taking out the cover the first month's premium is free.


Homeowner buildings insurance

If you're a homeowner with us, your buildings insurance may be provided through our insurer, Zurich Municipal. 

Our buildings insurance protects the structure of your home against damage and also covers outbuildings, garages, walls, fences, drives, paths and service pipes.

Find out exactly what's covered, and what do do if you need to make a claim.

We also offer affordable loans. Find out if you could get a personal loan of between £250 and £3,000.

Our loans

For everyone

Buildings and contents insurance

Whether you're looking for buildings insurance, contents insurance or combined buildings and contents, we can take the hassle out of searching for the best deal.

We'll find out exactly what type of cover you want and do the looking for you, so there's no more worrying about choosing the correct cover.

If you're happy, we'll even do the paperwork for you!


Personal protection

We know it can be tricky to know which insurance policy to choose. And with so many different insurers, it can get confusing. That's why we're here to find you the best cover for the lowest possible premium.

With our insurance service you can find the right personal protection cover, and we'll even apply on your behalf. Best of all, this service is open to everyone, not just existing Places for People customers.