What is the Change Account?
Working in partnership with Places for People, The Change Account is a transactional account with a dedicated Sort Code and Account Number and a Prepaid Debit Mastercard®
It is deisgned for those looking for alternative solutions to the traditional banking model.
Main features include:
- Built-in budgeting tools to make it easier for you to manage your money
- There is no overdraft or credit facility which means you can only spend the money you have available
- There are no penalty charges for missed or late payments
- Offers Direct Debits and Faster Payments
- A wide-ranging Rewards Programme
Who can apply?
There are no credit checks required to apply for a Change Account, but you will need to be at least 18 years old and a UK or EU member state resident.
What does it cost?
To use The Change Account there is a £1* fee per week. Some of the other features and benefits of the account may have fees and rewards.
*(charged monthly at £4.25)
How to sign up
- Fill in the online form and submit your details
- On successfully submitting these details, you will receive an email from Change Account to confirm your email address is correct, please click the link.
- You will then be presented with your account details: Sort Code, Account Number and User ID, followed by an email outlining your account details.
- Once you have your account details, you can proceed to apply for a personal loan from Places for People via our personal loans pages.
- You will receive your Change Account card in the post in 7-10 days, please follow the activation instructions.
Full details can be found on The Change Account website. Please complete this form if you would like to apply for a Change Account.
The Change Account Prepaid Debit Mastercard is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Inc.. R.Raphael & Sons plc is a UK bank authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave., London, W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.