Coronavirus information for our homeowner customers
Places for People is carefully monitoring the latest UK Government, Scottish Government and Welsh Government coronavirus guidance and advice from the NHS. We would like to reassure everyone that the safety of customers and colleagues remains our priority and after careful review there will be no significant changes to the way we work or the services we offer at this time.
While the number of cases remains high with the Omicron variant, measures such as social distancing and PPE (including the wearing of masks) are in place. We will continue to review the information and data available to make sure we are doing all we can to keep colleagues and customers safe.
Our developments are open to customers by appointment only with strict social distancing measures in place with enhanced signage and Personal Protective Equipment.
Our safety procedures
- All visits are by appointment only. Please contact the local office via telephone to arrange an appointment.
- Only one appointment is scheduled at a time with 15-minute breaks in between to reduce the number of people in the office. Appointments are limited to the Sales Advisor and two members from the same household only.
- We follow social distancing guidelines which means keeping a 2-metre distance during our meeting and avoiding contact such as handshaking. Marker guides are in place to ensure social distancing.
- We will wait outside of the show home whilst you have your viewing.
- Personal Protective Equipment including foot covers, gloves and disposable masks are provided.
- Hand sanitiser is available and extra cleaning products are used between each visit with thorough cleaning of all sales materials.
- We kindly ask that you do not bring personal belongings which are not easily carried inside your pockets.
- At the start of each appointment, we’ll talk you through our safety measures.
- Please note a show home tour will only be offered where a two 2-metre distance is possible.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you and we hope you enjoy your viewing.