The Tram Sheds is our exciting final phase at The Engine Yard. With a range of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments in Leith, Edinburgh.
Once the city’s historic tram depot on Leith Walk, The Tram Sheds is the latest exciting addition to The Engine Yard's unique Community of contemporary homes. This restoration is rich in industrial architecture and the original tram sheds have been redeveloped, allowing space for a mix of apartments and duplexes with the block consisting of the Big Shed, Wee Shed, and the Gap Building. This final phase is made up of 43 apartments, each with unique features and a high specification.
- Unique historic setting
- Arched and oval feature windows
- Raised ceiling height with solar powered Velux windows
- High ceiling Juliette balconies
- Private gardens / roof terraces / balconies
- Contemporary black internal doors with matt black handles
- Sleek matt anthracite kitchens with integrated appliances
- Matt anthracite painted woodwork
- Designer bathrooms with black industrial fittings
- Secure underground parking on request