Help with finances - Support and advice to help you and your family 


Tenants contents insurance

What would you do if you lost all your possessions? Could you afford to replace everything you own straight away? Places for People insures the structure of your home but our cover doesn't include what's inside it (your furniture and your personal belongings). 

If you have to replace the contents of your home, it could prove very expensive. We therefore strongly recommend that you get your personal belongings insured against events including: 

  • Accidental damage
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding/escape of water 

Many comparison websites can help you find the best home contents insurance for your needs, with differing levels of cover and payment options. Once in place, you can enjoy greater peace of mind while living in your home. 

Manage your cookies

We use cookies to analyse and personalise your experience on our website and to help improve its performance. By clicking ‘Accept all’ you agree to our use of cookies, or click 'Manage cookies' to personalise them.

To learn more about how we use cookies, please see in our cookie policy.