Peoples Pantry and Clothing Rebellion (Leeds)
What they offer the community:
- A nutritious community lunch in a welcoming and social space
- Pre-prepared affordable family-sized take-aways called ‘Friday Night Fakeaways’
- Also cook at home ‘Friday Night Fakeaways’
- Affordable mini-crates of fresh fruit and veg
- Community cooking workshops
- Information, advice and recipes for eating nutritiously within a budget
- A hub for the collection of The Real Junk Food Project food boxes in association with the Too Good To Go app.
- We provide fresh, good quality food and services to uplift and empower our community
- We focus on the local people in our community who find it a challenge to feed themselves and their family a nutritious meal
- We bring our community together for a weekly meal
- We inspire and support local people to cook, who have little knowledge of cooking with recipes that are easy to prepare
- We use and promote local businesses
Great quality food for sale – 3 items for £1.00.
Pre-loved clothes all items under £1.00, on a Thursday 11 – 1pm.
Location: The Old Fire Station, Gipton Approach, Leeds, LS9 6NL
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0113 3200159