The world was a different place when we started, in 1965. But we’ve led the way in the creation of thriving, sustainable places, gathering insight and know-how at every level, from communities to regeneration to property management.
We own and manage 217,000 properties
FY 2020-2021: Turnover £816m; Operating profit £206m
PfP Group rated A- (stable outlook) by Standard & Poor
PfP Group rated A (stable outlook) by Fitch
PfP Homes rated A3 (stable outlook) by Moody’s
In 2020-21, we:
- Built or acquired over 2,186 homes
- Started work building 870 new homes
- Operated 108 leisure facilities
- Generated £165m of social value
- Contacted more than 65,000 customers in lockdown through a newly formed taskforce
Places for People in 2020/21
In 2020 we had £4.9bn of fixed assets
In 2020 we had £3.1bn of loans.
In 2020 we had £954.5m of cash and undrawn facilities.
In 2020 we had £700m of reserves.
- 72,621 social or affordable homes owned or managed across the UK
- 99.37% affordable housing occupancy rate
- £117.1m invested in home improvements
Placemaking and regeneration
- 240 affordable homes to be delivered from partnerships with Countryside and National Grid
- 1,150 new homes planned for Port Loop, Birmingham
- 911 affordable homes built
- 10,000 homes to be created over the next 10 years as part of a framework agreement with Countryside Properties plc
- 9% growth in RMG portfolio
- 11,000+ homes managed by Touchstone
- £15m new leisure facility opened in August 2020
- 14 leisure facilities repurposed throughout 2020/21 to benefit local communities and in response to the pandemic
- 1,006 affordable homes planned for Scotland
- 7 sites now being developed by the MMR fund