Our young person services are specialist accommodations that support young people between the ages of 16 and 17 to develop their independent living skills in a safe and secure environment.
We are here to help you manage and maintain a successful tenancy and encourage young people from all backgrounds to achieve their potential with the support of our dedicated team.
Safe and secure accommodation
Our friendly, approachable team aims to create a safe and positive environment in which to support our young people. We have a range of young person services across England, that provide facilities including:
- A fully furnished and clean room.
- Communal lounges for you to interact and make friends.
- A kitchen to help you learn how to cook.
- Outdoor spacing
- CCTV cameras and 24-hour on-site team.
The location of our services benefits from good transport links, local shops, and services all within walking distance.
Support with your development
During your time at our young person services, you will gain so much more than just a place to live in. Our focus is to help you build the essential life skills you need to prepare you for the future. These skills include:
- Employability – CV writing, mock interviews, job searching.
- Education – College applications, training courses.
- Money management and budgeting.
- Cooking meals and dieting.
- Coping with your mental and physical wellbeing
- General housekeeping such as cleaning up, doing the laundry, and washing dishes.
These skills and many others will really benefit your development and confidence in preparation for independent living or at least give you the knowledge that will help you in the future. We can also refer you to more specialist support providers if needed.